Take social responsibility and create social value
Social Responsibility Guideline
Same as quality, environment, occupational health and information security, social responsibility management is an integral part of Taclink’s daily operations. Fulfilling social responsibility is a necessary condition for the company to provide excellent products to meet customer needs.
A social responsibility policy is a mandatory requirement for the company and management to be recognized as social responsible company which complies with international labor standards and defends labor rights. It is also the expectation of consumers, customers, the public and government stakeholders.
The company is committed to meet national labor laws and regulations, internationally recognized labor standards and other applicable industry standards and international conventions. Taclink continuously improve working conditions and employee welfare. Like other management disciplines of the company, social responsibility management is an important part of the daily operation of the company. Fulfilling social responsibility is a necessary condition for companies to provide excellent products and meet customer needs.
The company appoints senior management personnel to be responsible for the management of social responsibility system, establish, implement and maintain good social responsibility management system, and extends this requirement to suppliers and subcontractors.
● The use of child labor and forced labor is prohibited and any supplier or subcontractor that uses child labor or forced labor is not accepted;
● The freedom of workers shall be respected and any form of forced labor shall be prohibited;
● Provide safe and healthy working and living conditions to ensure the safety and health of employees;
● Promote labor-management cooperation and respect employees' freedom of association and collective bargaining rights;
● Respect the basic human rights of employees and prohibit any form of degrading behavior;
● Reasonable arrangement of production plan, reasonable arrangement of employees' working hours, rest and vacation;
● Provide reasonable wages and benefits to meet the basic needs of employees.
Social Responsibility Objectives
● Zero major labor disputes
● 100% rate of employee physical examination
● Zero major yearly fire accidents
● Employees have at least one day off per week
● Each employee should not work more than 12 hours overtime per week
● Zero unreasonable punishment of employee
Conflict Minerals Policy
Taclink supports the efforts of human rights organizations to end violence and atrocities in Central Africa (the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and nine adjoining countries: Republic of Congo, Central Africa Republic, South Sudan, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda).
It has been widely reported that the major driver of this violence is the natural abundance of the minerals tin, tungsten, tantalum and gold, now referred to as “conflict minerals.” Armed groups fight for control of mines in this region and use forced labor to mine and sell the minerals, which in turn funds ongoing violence.
We will respect human rights, investigate the supply chain and require suppliers to provide material composition questionnaires to ensure conflict minerals are not applied.
Complaints and Suggestions
Make sure IQNet Ltd and SAAS contact details are correct:
Phone:+41 31 310 24 42 Email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Website:http//www.iqnet-ltd.com
SAAS(Social Accountability Accreditation Services)
9 East 37 th,Street,10 th Floor,New York,NY 10016,USA
Phone:+1-(212)-391-2106 Email:saas@saasaccreditation,org Website:www.saasaccreditation.org
Wuxi Taclink Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Block 93-C, Science&Tech. Industry Park, Xinwu District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, PRC